College Students: You Should List Sports on Your Resume
College students, list sports on your resume if you are a student-athlete. You can exploit many transferable skills (teamwork, leadership, competitive drive) with sports. Many on-campus recruiters specifically ask to interview athletes. Consider even listing sports in your Experience section. Read more in our Frequently Asked Resume Questions: A FAQ for College Students and New Graduates.
- Cover Letter Needed to Take to an Interview?
- 3 Entry-Level Job Seeking Mistakes To Avoid
- Chief Resume elements, you shouldn’t skip!
- Degrees In Sports Management
- How to Market Yourself for a Long Shot Opportunity