Resume Action Verbs in Action: U-V-W
Completing our series of excerpts from a Quintessential Careers tool that provides samples of how action verbs can be used in a resume:
U Action Verbs in Action
- Updated Employee Handbook; wrote and implemented policies and procedures for smooth business operations.
- Use strong presentation skills to speak frequently at events on behalf of School District to tout the Districts smoothly operating business and support functions to school communities and the public.
V Action Verbs in Action
- Verified trades and hedges; reconciled daily accounts.
- Visited college campuses to screen and interview prospective math, science, and language arts teachers.
- Volunteered to take on name-change project for 100+-year-old organization and teamed up with CEO to help move project forward.
W Action Verbs in Action
- Won Individual Achievement Award of Excellence for performance.
- Wrote arbitration briefs and responses to EEOC charges.
- Resume Action Verbs in Action: I-J-L
- The US Science Job Market: A Conundrum?
- Personal Branding Blog Weekly and Social Calls to Action
- IT firms to hire from 7th semester this year
- He Said, She Said in Web Site Redesign